hey u ! yar, its u !
dun copy the code larhs !
ask from me & not be ripper ! [:
6 Honesty United as ONE <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8855895552152588876?origin\x3dhttp://6ho08.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, 21 May 2008 ' ♥
10:31

~Elena's amazing story~
Gosh.After reading the posts that i wrote and others(comparison) i think I'm going crazy.I suddenly have an urge to use pink don't mind this!!!
I think im addicted! To posting things which are stupid (not the blog,my words in the blog).But sadly,I'm just tooo lazy to create a blog someone teach me?Not exactly teach but just do the whole thing for me.I only enjoy posting!!:D

Holy. to think that this is some magazine like girly stuff.Man oh man may god give me the strength to kill myself.My prediction only few boys will view this thing,blog i mean no offence to the creators!Eek i feel like wendy cheng xia xue now..like posting post's is my job.And of course i get paid for posting it.LOL here's the lyrics you've been looking for even if you have been or have not been here they are:

And so we talked all night about the rest of our lives
Where we're gonna be when we turn 25
I keep thinking times will never change
Keep on thinking things will always be the same

But when we leave this year we won't be coming back
No more hanging out cause we're on a different track
And if you got something that you need to say
You better say it right now cause you don't have another day
Cause we're moving on and we can't slow down
These memories are playing like a film without sound
And I keep thinking of that night in June
I didn't know much of love
But it came too soon

And there was me and you
And then we got real blue
Stay at home talking on the telephone
We would get so excited and we'd get so scared
Laughing at ourselves thinking life's not fairAnd this is how it feels

[1] - As we go on
We remember
All the times we
Had together
And as our lives change come whatever
We will still be Friends Forever

So if we get the big jobs
And we make the big money
When we look back now will our jokes still be funny?
Will we still remember everything we learned in school?
Still be trying to break every single rule
Will little brainy Bobby be the stockbroker man?
Can Heather find a job that won't interfere with her tan?
I keep, I keep thinking that it's not goodbye
Keep on thinking it's a time to fly
And this is how it feels
[Repeat 1]

La la la la la la la :Yeah, yeah, yeah
La, la, la, la la la la:
We will still be friends forever
Will we think about tomorrow like we think about now?
Can we survive it out there?
Can we make it somehow?
I guess I thought that this would never end
And suddenly it's like we're women and men

Will the past be a shadow that will follow us 'round?
Will these memories fade when I leave this townI keep, I keep thinking that it's not goodbye
Keep on thinking it's a time to fly[Repeat 1 (3x)]

-Friends forever, vitamin C
~The end~

0 Screams and Protests from 6Ho08






6 Honest-ians ♥


Name: err...6honesty? o.o
School: tkps
Blog started: 23/4/2008
Blog died: Unknown
created for
-6honesty-
Photobucket

Gossips ♥


Treasure Them ♥

  • Angelica Fernandus
    Tanjong Katong Sec
  • Bellerie Gn
    Dunman High
  • Chew Hui Ting
    Bedok Green Sec(Bgss)
  • Tiffany Choo
    (OUR Class Monitress)
    Chung Cheng High Main
  • Choong Huey Wen
    Chung Cheng High Main
  • Choy Poh Leng
    Chung Cheng High Main
  • Choy Wan Ling
    Bedok Green Sec
  • Elena Chua
    Damai Sec
  • Jeslyn Christina
    Cedar Girls
  • Lim Yan Ting
    Dunman Sec
  • Tiffany Ng
    Anglican High
  • Syahirah Haron
    Bedok North Sec
  • Sherry Tan
    Ngee Ann Sec
  • Wong Jia Min
    Damai Sec
  • Wong Jia Qi
    Damai Sec
  • Yuan Yu Ying
    Chung Cheng High Main
  • Amirul Amin
    Manjusri Sec
  • Ang Wei Zhang
    Bedok North
  • Avery Chin
    (OUR Class Moniter)
    Maris Stella
  • Edwin Ng
    idk
  • Eugene Tan
    Maris Stella High
  • Goh Jun Long
    Bedok Green Sec
  • Jacky Koh
    Pasir Ris Sec
  • Khairul Ridzuan
    Dunman Sec
  • Winson Lee
    Bedok Green Sec
  • Lee Xuan Ying
    Manjusri Sec
  • Leonard Thiam
    Bedok View Sec
  • Lim Qing Hai
    Damai Sec
  • Mok Fook Seng
    Yuying Sec
  • Farhan Hazri
    Damai Sec
  • Syafiq Ismuni
    Temasek Sec
  • Sheikh Abdullah
    East Spring Sec
  • Sulaiman Azis
    Temasek Sec
  • Gerald Tan
    Saint Patrick's
  • Toh Zheng Jie
    Tampines Sec
  • Victor Wong
    St. Hilda's Sec
  • Kenny Yeo
    Damai
  • Jordan Yeo
    IDKKK
  • Yogen Thever
    Temasek Sec
  • Zheng Min Hui
    Bedok View sec
    I apologise for those unfilled / wrongly filled schools .
    Please do tell me your schools in the cbox .
    then I'll update Immediately .
    -P/S: Jiaqi will do it if it's not yet done. :D
    -P/P/S: LOL !!! Thanks then :D