Sunday, 26 October 2008 ' ♥
13:03
To Elena, Bellerie and Xuan Ying:I know Im not supposed to butt in , but me, as the Computer Monster cannot just sit here and laugh
Even though I didnt. Why is Elena quarreling with Xuan Ying not to link her and Bellerie? Is there a problem with that? Bellerie says he is irritating so, does not want him to link her. And Elena's helping her friend. Since he has already unlinked you 2, why still make noise? This is 6 Honesty, not 6 Hooligans. We don't quarrel over stupid stuff like this. I think you didn't see/ rmb our class verse that used to show here: "6 Honesty, United as
ONE". Yeah, he's irritating to you. That's what you think. But don't you think Im worst? Jun Long has been irritating me since P4 yet, I just linked him. Even if he links you, it's his own problem. Not yours! You can choose not to link him but why can't he link you? It's ppl's own blog. You 3 had better learn Internet Etiquette.
I can't believev Im gonna say this but:
Elena and Bellerie, you don't nidda care if he links you or not. It's his blog. Not yours.
If your not happy with what I said, you can spam my tagboard for all I care, and curse me behind my back, but, I'll still think that way. Im not trying to be bias here but just stating the fact.
Jiaqi a.k.a. Computer Monster.